Saturday, January 26, 2013

Welcome Culture Warriors!



My name is Mike. I consider myself a culture warrior. Maybe not quite a Bill O'Reilly, but definitely a person who sees the world in a good, all-American old fashioned sense of the word. 

I am obviously not the only person to see the world this way, not the only person to believe in certain ideals or causes that so many hold dear, but at my age of 24 years old, you would be hard pressed to find many other young males who think the way I do.

I represent Americans who believe in the Constitution, believe that there are good guys and bad guys, and believe that a bar of soap in the mouth or a good smackin' with dad's belt disciplined us better when we were children than "cultural sensitivity" training with "warm fuzzies" and "cold pricklies".  When I hear things such as that, or words like "mediation", my blood boils. I am a conservative, but not a tea-party type. I believe I represent the mindset of the older, better, stronger America. The America that stopped the wrongful British Empire, the America that stopped the Third Reich and the America that will face down global threats in the future.

I hate blogging. I hate bloggers. But the time has come to reach out to the world by means of the world wide web and spread the message of old-fashioned opinion. This blog will range from not just political issues, but also cultural issues, movie and music critique and more. Hope you all enjoy the blog and follow.

Thanks!
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment